The 4digitalsignage Online Store uses UPS for all orders placed within the continental United States. Orders sent to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico will be shipped by UPS Express delivery. Shipping charges are automatically calculated for you when placing your order. Total shipping charges are calculated based on the quantity and model of product(s) you order and shipping method you select. A small insurance charge is automatically calculated when you place your order, and will be combined into one shipping and handling fee. No international billing or shipping addresses are accepted.
The 4digitalsignage online store does not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Note: The 4digitalsignage online store cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. The 4digitalsignage online store currently ships only to addresses within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. The 4digitalsignage online store shall solely determine where it will ship products, without prior notice. All shipments are subject to stock availability.
Packages that are returned due to incorrect addresses will be refunded in full minus shipping and handling charges. Packages that must be rerouted because of wrong zip codes, addresses or suite numbers will be charged additional shipping, so please be sure you have the correct address.
offers you a 30-day money back guarantee on all uninstalled, undamaged
products. Within the first 5 days after merchandise receipt, please notify us by phone at 888-925-3235 or fill our online RMA form and we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. We need to receive products back in our warehouse within 10 business days from date RMA number is issued.
For your convenience, The 4digitalsignage online store will accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card is billed / credited at the time the order is placed, except in the cases noted under Mis-shipment, Returns for Defective Products, or Returns for Non-Defective Products. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases on 4digitalsignage Online Store. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and daytime telephone number, which your credit card issuer has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. The 4digitalsignage Online Store reserves the right to accept or decline any order for any reason.
The 4digitalsignage online store collects a local county sales tax for delivery to all addresses within the state of California. Tax percentage varies between 9% -10% sales tax depending on city, in the state of California.
There are no other express warranties or conditions respecting the equipment. Implied warranties, if any, are limited to the duration of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so that the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall 4digitalsignage or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If we have any questions, we'll be sure to contact you.
The 4digitalsignage online store provides you with full shipment insurance for your purchase, included in the shipping and handling fee. However, you are responsible for providing accurate information on the Registration Form. Please double-check and confirm that you provided accurate shipping address and daytime phone number.
If the shipper loses the package, due to customer entry error, then it becomes customer's responsibility to provide the accurate information to the shipper. If the shipper is at fault, and the problem is not resolved within 10 business days, the 4digitalsignage Online Store will ship a replacement product to you immediately. This policy only applies to products being shipped from 4digitalsignage online store to the customer.
Missing Material Policy
4digitalsignage online store will supply materials missing from your product packages (for example, software, manuals, cards, cables, etc.) if you notify us within 30 days of receipt of order. Please call 4digitalsignage otore at 888-925-3235, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday; (excluding weekends and holidays) for replacement materials.
After 30 days of receipt of order, it will be your responsibility to purchase replacement materials by calling 4digitalsignage us at 888-925-3235, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday; (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is submitted for processing, it cannot be cancelled. If you do not want any part of the order, you may choose one of the following options:
- When UPS attempts delivery of your order, do not accept the shipment, or write "Return to Sender" on the outside label. UPS will return your order to our warehouse and a refund for the item(s) ordered will be issued to your credit card account, plus any tax (if applicable). We cannot refund shipping charges unless we accidentally shipped you an incorrect or damaged item(s).
- Return the item(s) as noted in "Returns Policy" below.
which have been installed or damaged will be accepted at our discretion and may
be subject to a restocking fee.
special orders may not be returned
support for defective products will be provided by our technical support staff.
Please refer to the following instructions before sending your original item back:
No charge for restocking provided the returned items are
in new condition. Shipping charges are not refundable unless they are due to our
The following terms apply:
must return all items to us within 30 days of your purchase or order.
returned products must be in like new condition and must include any and all
Packaging material cannot be torn or damaged in any way.
and or warranty cards must be un-used and unmarked.
responsible for any return shipping charges.
receive the returned merchandise in accordance with the above, we will issue a
credit to your credit card or you may take a store credit towards any other
4digitalsignager will refund or credit your charge card for the value of the product. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and we do not pay for shipping on returns. Please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. 4digitalsignager will not be responsible for any interest accrued, fees, etc., which may be charged to your credit card during the credit processing period.
- If your product(s) become(s) defective, or you wish to return or exchange your product(s), within the first thirty (30) days of your invoice date, you may return it for a refund, or an immediate replacement, subject to manufacturer restrictions. Before returning any item, please refer to and provide the following information when requesting a replacement: (refer to packing slip).
- Order Number
- Bill-to zip code
- Bill-to phone number
- Your daytime phone number
- In order to return merchandise, you must call 888-925-3235, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday (excluding weekends and holidays) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within thirty days of your invoice date or E-mail
sales@4digitalsignage for further instructions.
- No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please be sure to physically inspect your 4digitalsignage store product(s) before opening any bundled software. For defective software, The 4digitalsignage online store authorizes same-item exchange only.
- The RMA number is good for only one (1) purchase transaction and must match the product authorized for return.
- All products (unless noted on The 4digitalsignage store site) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty.
- You are responsible for shipping and insurance charges related to the return of the original product(s). In order to receive full credit, return your product after obtaining an RMA. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any missing items could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. There will be a 15% re-stocking fee for products returned in a damaged box, or returned in a non-original box.
- All items being returned must be received in by 4digitalsignage online store warehouse within 10 business days (two calendar weeks) of receipt of your RMA number and return instructions. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of your credit.
- The 4digitalsignage online store will ship a replacement or exchange product(s) upon receipt of the returned product(s). You might not need to offer a credit card number for this option. The 4digitalsignage online store will pay for the shipping charges necessary for you to return the defective product(s) within 30 days from purchase date.